The Porsche 924 Owners Club

Dedicated to the Porsche 924
The Porsche 924 Owners Club
It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

The seller assumes all responsibility for the content of any advert. The Porsche 924 Owners Club Ltd does not endorsed any advert placed on it's forum or website, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.

Post subject: White '84 924 N/A £2250 *Reduced for quick sale*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:31 pm 

Model: 924 N/A
White 1984 924, reg A36 XSJ for sale. 116k miles on the clock.

Had this car for two and a half years and hasn't let me down, has been driven almost daily over that period. Selling as I'm moving into London.

Great runner, has had roughly 3.5-4k spent on it on mostly mechanical parts inc. new radiator, exhaust, discs and pads, steering rod and track rod ends, windscreen. Included is a very extensive document folder with all work done since 1994, with MOT certificates back to Feb 1993. Also original manuals, brochures and contents wallet.

Outer sills have some rust but apart from that the underbody is in excellent condition. Almost all panels are straight and there are no dents or scuffs as such. Paintwork is shabby and requires a respray at some point, including a missing patch of paint on near side door. Wheels are in good condition and there's four good tires plus a good spare.

Interior: carpets are in good condition, the usual dashboard cracks, nice steering wheel. Brown pascha seats all round, rear seats in good condition but front seats have some tears in the bottom part of the seat. All of the vinyl on seats is in perfect condition so shouldn't cost much to restore them to a decent standard.

I'd like to sell it to a club member if possible hence listing here first. Car is currently in WR3 Worcester. Any questions please ask.

£2750

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r9j84helo1s6gu4/AACm4Uvhz5d8GyBLjaALB3hea?dl=0

Thanks,
Matt
matt.bladen@outlook.com

Post subject: Re: White '84 924 N/A £2750 *Reduced for quick sale*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:47 pm 

Reduced for quick sale- in need of the money and need to get off my parents' drive!

Get in touch with sensible offers- thanks

Post subject: Re: White '84 924 N/A £2250 *Reduced for quick sale*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:34 pm 

Hi all - reduced to £2250 for quick sale, really need to get this off my parents drive!

Great runner, has been daily driven for almost 3 years now, and with 11 months MOT.

Had a lot of work done on it - hate to see it go at this price but it needs to be gone!

All welcome to come and have a look - get in touch with any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

Post subject: Re: White '84 924 N/A £2250 *Reduced for quick sale*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:00 pm 

Model: Porsche 924
Hi Matt,

Is this car still available to buy; I am very interested.

Let me know! Thanks.